- Microsoft Xbox 360
- Nintendo Wii
- Sony PlayStation 3
Play BBC iPlayer TV and radio programmes on your games console.
How to access on Microsoft Xbox 360:
- Connect your Xbox 360 to the internet and sign into Xbox Live (Free or Gold account).
- BBC iPlayer can be found within the Video section of the App Marketplace.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install and launch BBC iPlayer.
How to access on Nintendo Wii:
- If you haven't already done so, connect your Wii to the internet.
- Go to Wii Shop Channel.
- Search for BBC iPlayer and download the application.
- Run BBC iPlayer channel.
If you do not see BBC iPlayer listed within the Wii Shop Channel, you may need to update your console software. You can update your Wii by going to Wii Options in the main menu and then Wii Settings and choose Wii System Update.
How to access on Sony PlayStation 3:
- Connect your Playstation3 to the internet and sign into the PlayStation Network.
- Under TV/Video Services, select 'My channels'.
- Select BBC iPlayer to launch the service (You may be prompted to download BBC iPlayer first).