There are many ways to get BBC iPlayer, so you never have to miss your favourite BBC Radio and TV programmes.
We've designed iPlayer to be simple to use, but if you are having difficulties using iPlayer try searching the FAQs. If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team - simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
BBC Webwise has a page about BBC iPlayer and a handy A to Z glossary of terms we may use.
22 answers found
- Why am I being prompted to update Flash Player?
- Messageboards for BBC iPlayer - Where can I go to discuss BBC iPlayer?
- How do I test my connection speed?
- Why am I told I have 'insufficient bandwidth'?
- Why am I unable to access BBC iPlayer?
- How do I clear my cache?
- Full Screen problems using the Chrome browser
- Sign-in and BBC ID
- How do I report a problem with a programme, like a missing download, shortened programme, or encoding issue?