HTC Flyers have been factory set to act like a PC when accessing websites. This means that you won't be able to find our specific BBC iPlayer Mobile/Tablet website.
It is possible to change the settings of your device to access mobile/tablet website versions by following these steps:
1. Open the Browser app from home screen.
2. Press the Menu button in the top right corner.
3. Select the Settings option from the menu.
4. Select the General option in the left hand pane (if not already selected).
5. Look for the option called Mobile view in the right hand pane.
6. Ensure the checkbox is ticked. If not then tap the item and the checkbox will become ticked.