1. Uninstall BBC iPlayer Desktop
2. Try installing BBC iPlayer Desktop again
3. If you still have problems:
- Windows XP users should download and run our two .bat files to create two logs. Save and run this file first and then save and run this file second.
- Window Vista or Windows 7 users should download to your C:\ directory and run our two .bat files to create two logs. Save and run this file first and then save and run this file second.
- Mac users - or Windows users who have problems with the .bat files - should visit the Adobe FAQ on how to set up a log file* and follow the instructions.
4. Uninstall and try installing BBC iPlayer Desktop. If it fails again open .airappinstall.log and .airinstall.log from where the Adobe advice told you to create then (where userName is your login name for your computer).
- For Mac this is /Users/username
- For Windows XP this is C:\documents and settings\userName
- For Windows Vista or Windows 7 this is C:\Users\userName
5. If it's an Installation problem please send us airappinstall.log and the airinstall.log.
6. If it's an Programme download/expiry/playout problem send us the iPlayer log.
7. Copy and paste the information from these files into the Contact Us box along with the rest of your message.