A new, dedicated home for BBC radio available across PC, mobile and tablet.
Explore BBC iPlayer Radio on PC, mobile and tablet at bbc.co.uk/radio.
• Wake up to your favourite BBC station and listen on the move with the new smartphone app (freely available from the Apple store and Google Play store). Discover the full breadth of BBC content with a new radio experience across PC, mobile and tablet.
• Catch-up any time you want via access to on-demand content, clips, videos and downloads.
• On the Internet Blog from Andrew Scott, Head of Radio and Music and Audience Facing Services, Future Media.
• On the Radio Blog from Mark Friend, Controller, Multiplatform and Interactive, Audio & Music.
• Follow @BBCiPlayerRadio on Twitter for news, comments and updates.
Does this mean radio is coming out of iPlayer?
No, we're giving radio and music more prominence within iPlayer, through this new dedicated iPlayer Radio product. The product will meet the needs of audiences accessing radio content on multiple devices.