BBC iPlayer is available in the UK on compatible Android, Blackberry 10, iOS and Windows Phone 8 devices. You can play programmes via a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection either via the iPlayer website or by downloading the BBC iPlayer App from the official app store for your device.
BBC iPlayer is a free service, but mobile network operators may charge for data used over their networks. Data allowances and mobile network tariffs are the responsibility of the mobile network operators. If you are unsure how much 3G data costs or what your data allowance is then contact your mobile network operator.
Certain programmes, including some sporting events and films, may not be available on the mobile and tablet version of BBC iPlayer because of rights agreements, even if they are available on the PC version.
38 answers found
- Are BBC iPlayer Downloads available for my Android Device?
- Why are BBC iPlayer downloads no longer working on my mobile phone?
- Downloads on Android 4.4 (KitKat) device – Why am I seeing a black or frozen screen with audio continuing?
- Frequent Questions about Mobile and Tablet downloads
- Can I access BBC iPlayer on my mobile phone or tablet device?
- How do I get the BBC iPlayer app on my Android device?
- Frequent questions about the Android BBC Media Player App
- Is the BBC iPlayer App available for Amazon Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD?
- How do I get BBC iPlayer on my Windows Phone 8 device?
- How much will it cost to use BBC iPlayer on my mobile phone over 3G networks?