The video or audio breaks up, stops or re-buffers
Check that you're on a strong wi-fi connection or, if accessing over 3G, check the signal strength. Check you have the latest version of Flash. (3G access is disabled on the iPad app)
I can't find the programme that I want
Certain programmes, in particular imported shows, sporting events or films, may not be available on the mobile version of BBC iPlayer because of rights agreements, even if they are available on the PC version.
For technical reasons, 'red button' content, such as Formula 1 practice sessions, is not available on mobile iPlayer.
I can't find my downloaded programmes
These should be in your phone's media gallery. Newly downloaded programmes may take a few minutes to appear there.
Click to play won't work on my iPhone/iPod Touch
I'm getting an error message
See the advice about troubleshooting when there's an error message
Any other problems
Please try the following steps:
- Check that you have the latest firmware for your handset
- Empty the cache/history in your phone's browser and clear cookies
- Check that cookies are enabled
- Check that plug-ins are on
- If you have BBC iPlayer bookmarked, delete the bookmark or shortcut and re-enter www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer into your browser
- If you're using a BlackBerry Storm 2 or Bold 2, we recommend using the BlackBerry shortcut - please download this from www.bbc.co.uk/mobile/bbapps
- If you're using a different browser, try using your phone's default browser
- Try accessing BBC iPlayer on a different wi-fi network