Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Latest programme issues
- Sony Smart TVs and Blu-ray players – Why am I unable to access BBC iPlayer on some Sony devices?
- iOS Downloads - Why have downloaded programmes disappeared from my iPhone/iPad?
- Radio programmes – Why are some radio programmes displayed as ‘Coming Soon’ on BBC iPlayer?
- Borgen – Information for availability on BBC iPlayer
- What kind of programmes are available on BBC iPlayer?
- Are regional programmes available on BBC iPlayer?
- How can I change the video quality (bitrate) on my BBC iPlayer Android app?
- I'm an AOL user. Why am I having problems playing BBC iPlayer programmes?
- Why is the Parental Guidance lock preventing me from playing a programme?
- Accessing BBC World Service, Nations and Local Radio on demand on Apple devices
- Why is my playback skipping or getting interrupted on my BBC iPlayer iPad app?
- What is Radioplayer?
- Can I listen to live radio on my mobile phone?
- Why are subtitles on BBC iPlayer not always in sync or delayed?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.