Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- What devices support Subtitles, Audio Description and Signed programmes?
- What is Radioplayer?
- Frequent Questions about BBC iPlayer on Sky
- How do I reset my Parental Guidance on my Android app?
- Frequent Questions about the Xbox 360 BBC iPlayer Service
- How do I get BBC iPlayer on my iPhone?
- Android App - Why can’t I download the Android iPlayer App or the BBC Media Player App from within the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands?
- Media player accessibility help
- Windows Phone – Can I still listen to radio in the new BBC iPlayer app?
- Live Restart - Frequent Questions
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.