Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Can I find podcasts on BBC iPlayer Radio?
- Why is the Parental Guidance lock preventing me from playing a programme?
- Can I watch programmes with subtitles or signing on my BBC iPlayer iPad app?
- How do I improve performance when streaming HD video?
- Why are programmes not always available straight after the broadcast?
- Why won’t BBC iPlayer work on some 64-bit versions of Windows?
- Can I watch a programme with subtitles or signing on my iPhone/iPod Touch App?
- Why are subtitles on BBC iPlayer not always in sync or delayed?
- Accessing BBC World Service, Nations and Local Radio on demand on Apple devices
- Can I access local TV and radio programmes on my mobile?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.