Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Where have my BBC iPlayer Favourites gone in iPlayer Radio?
- What's the Parental Guidance Lock and how does it work?
- How can I remove the address bar from the Home Screen of my tablet device?
- What is series catch-up?
- Why can’t I access programmes on the Radioplayer console via the keyboard and with my screen reader?
- Why won’t BBC iPlayer work on some 64-bit versions of Windows?
- Why is the Parental Guidance lock preventing me from playing a programme?
- Why do I need to log in to add radio programmes to my Favourites now?
- Can I find podcasts on BBC iPlayer Radio?
- Can I watch programmes with subtitles or signing on my BBC iPlayer iPad app?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.