Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Can I download programmes from outside the UK?
- How do I uninstall BBC iPlayer Desktop?
- I'm abroad - can I use BBC iPlayer on my phone?
- Frequent Questions about BBC iPlayer on the PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4
- Why do I need to upgrade my version of Flash?
- Can I listen to BBC radio in BBC iPlayer outside the UK?
- Full Screen problems using the Chrome browser
- What is Radioplayer?
- Frequent questions for BBC iPlayer on Windows Phone 8 devices
- Why are Windows Media downloads no longer available?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.