Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Android App - Why can’t I download the Android iPlayer App or the BBC Media Player App from within the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands?
- Live Restart - Frequent Questions
- What is BBC iPlayer Radio?
- Can I access BBC iPlayer on my Nintendo Wii game system?
- Why isn't there a dedicated BBC iPlayer Radio app for tablets?
- Why is my playback skipping or getting interrupted on my BBC iPlayer iPad app?
- Which devices can access BBC iPlayer?
- Are regional programmes available on BBC iPlayer?
- How do I use ‘Favourites’ for radio on BBC iPlayer Radio?
- What kind of programmes are available on BBC iPlayer?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.