Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Latest programme issues
- Sony Smart TVs and Blu-ray players – Why am I unable to access BBC iPlayer on some Sony devices?
- iOS Downloads - Why have downloaded programmes disappeared from my iPhone/iPad?
- Radio programmes – Why are some radio programmes displayed as ‘Coming Soon’ on BBC iPlayer?
- Borgen – Information for availability on BBC iPlayer
- Live Restart - Frequent Questions
- Can I access BBC iPlayer on my Nintendo Wii game system?
- Frequent Questions about BBC iPlayer on Sky
- Android App - Why can’t I download the Android iPlayer App or the BBC Media Player App from within the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands?
- Radioplayer - I am experiencing issues whilst attempting to play content, what can I do?
- What is series catch-up?
- Downloads on Android 4.4 (KitKat) device – Why am I seeing a black or frozen screen with audio continuing?
- Can I find podcasts on BBC iPlayer Radio?
- How do I use ‘Favourites’ for radio on BBC iPlayer Radio?
- Problems launching Windows Phone 8 BBC iPlayer application
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.