Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- How do I clear my cache?
- Why am I being prompted to update Flash Player?
- How do I get BBC iPlayer on my Windows Phone 8 device?
- What Internet Browsers and Operating Systems do we currently support for use with BBC iPlayer?
- Red Button - Why can't I watch a programme broadcast via the Red Button on my device?
- Mobile troubleshooting – if you see an error message
- Which channels can I watch live online (simulcast) and how do I watch them?
- Can I download programmes from outside the UK?
- What internet connection do I need to watch uninterrupted playback on my tablet device?
- How do I uninstall BBC iPlayer Desktop?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.