Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Latest programme issues
- Radio programmes – Problems with iPlayer Radio since 22 April 2014 on PC and Mac
- Apple devices – Problems with on-demand streaming for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices
- Android devices - Downloads not completing
- Radio Programmes on Big Screen iPlayer
- New version of BBC iPlayer
- BBC iPlayer on BT Vision
- What is BBC iPlayer Radio?
- iPlayer Radio - Problems since 22 April 2014 on PC and Mac
- How do I reset my Parental Guidance on my Android app?
- How do I get BBC iPlayer on my iPhone?
- Android App - Why can’t I download the Android iPlayer App or the BBC Media Player App from within the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands?
- Why can't I watch Family Guy or American Dad on BBC iPlayer?
- Live Restart - Frequent Questions
- Why isn't there a dedicated BBC iPlayer Radio app for tablets?
- Can I access BBC iPlayer on my Nintendo Wii game system?
- How do I use ‘Favourites’ for radio on BBC iPlayer Radio?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.