Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Why is the Parental Guidance lock preventing me from playing a programme?
- YouView Error Message – Why do I receive a ‘YVM105’ error message when I attempt to use BBC iPlayer on my YouView set-top box?
- How do I enable cookies?
- Why are programmes not always available straight after the broadcast?
- Crimewatch on BBC iPlayer
- How do I Share BBC iPlayer Programmes?
- How can I watch the BBC Three Comedy Premiere?
- Why am I experiencing problems with programmes being cut short?
- I’ve seen a suspicious pop-up message on my computer whilst on bbc.co.uk. What should I do?
- How do I play on-demand video content from other broadcasters?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.