Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- How do I reset my Parental Guidance on my Android app?
- How do I get BBC iPlayer on my iPhone?
- Can I use BBC iPlayer with Android 4.3?
- Why do I need to upgrade my version of Flash?
- Can I watch programmes with subtitles or signing on my BBC iPlayer iPad app?
- Android Tablet devices – Why does the BBC iPlayer App launch the service via my browser?
- Which devices can access BBC iPlayer?
- Programme downloads available for Android
- Frequent Questions about the Xbox 360 BBC iPlayer Service
- Why isn't there a dedicated BBC iPlayer Radio app for tablets?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.