Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Why am I unable to access BBC iPlayer?
- BBC iPlayer Radio app – Cannot find my location
- How do I report a problem with a programme, like a missing download, shortened programme, or encoding issue?
- Daily Service - Programme availability
- BBC iPlayer on Sky
- I am a teacher, can I play radio programmes from BBC iPlayer Radio in the classroom?
- Can I use my BBC iPlayer App if I'm overseas?
- Android - BBC Media Player unable to play background radio streams
- Is BBC iPlayer available on Xbox One?
- Can I use BBC iPlayer iPad app when outside the UK?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.