Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Why won't my downloaded programme play?
- How do I turn on subtitles?
- Download links not launching BBC iPlayer Downloads application from Firefox
- Favourites – Why can’t I play some of my favourites in the BBC iPlayer Radio app?
- I'm in the UK but get a message saying that I'm not
- Is the BBC iPlayer App available for Amazon Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD?
- Why are some programmes not available on iPlayer?
- How do I start using BBC iPlayer on my iPad?
- How do I report a problem with a programme, like a missing download, shortened programme, or encoding issue?
- Favourites on BBC iPlayer
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.