Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- I am using an iPad, why am I told I'm outside the UK?
- What's the Parental Guidance Lock and how does it work?
- Do I need a TV licence to watch programmes on BBC iPlayer?
- Why can't I watch Family Guy or American Dad on BBC iPlayer?
- What is BBC iPlayer Radio?
- Can I download programmes from outside the UK?
- Frequent Questions about BBC iPlayer on the PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4
- Why am I having problems listening to BBC radio outside the UK, such as experiencing poor sound quality or the station is not working?
- How can I change the video quality (bitrate) on my BBC iPlayer iPad app?
- Can I listen to BBC radio in BBC iPlayer outside the UK?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.