Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Where can I find information about Radioplayer?
- Why is ‘Track now playing’ information not available for all programmes?
- How do I clear my cache?
- Why aren’t all UK radio services available in Radioplayer?
- Why are some programmes not available on iPlayer?
- Mobile - Access local radio programmes
- Why am I unable to access BBC iPlayer?
- Can I use my BBC iPlayer App if I'm overseas?
- Can I use BBC iPlayer iPad app when outside the UK?
- Why am I having problems listening to BBC radio outside the UK, such as experiencing poor sound quality or the station is not working?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.