Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Messageboards for BBC iPlayer - Where can I go to discuss BBC iPlayer?
- Why am I told I have 'insufficient bandwidth'?
- Why are some programmes not available on iPlayer?
- Why am I unable to access BBC iPlayer?
- Why am I having problems listening to BBC radio outside the UK, such as experiencing poor sound quality or the station is not working?
- Can I use my BBC iPlayer App if I'm overseas?
- Can I use BBC iPlayer iPad app when outside the UK?
- How do I Play a programme (streaming)?
- I am using an iPad, why am I told I'm outside the UK?
- Why am I being prompted to update Flash Player?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.