Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Sign-in and BBC ID
- How long are programmes available for on BBC iPlayer?
- Mobile troubleshooting – general tips
- Red Button - Why can't I watch a programme broadcast via the Red Button on my device?
- How do I report a problem with a programme, like a missing download, shortened programme, or encoding issue?
- What radio content can I download?
- Where can I find the Windows Media and Real streams for Nations and Local BBC radio stations and BBC World Service?
- Which channels can I watch live online (simulcast) and how do I watch them?
- What's the Parental Guidance Lock and how does it work?
- I'm in the UK but get a message saying that I'm not
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.