Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Why am I having problems listening to BBC radio outside the UK, such as experiencing poor sound quality or the station is not working?
- How do I report a problem with a programme, like a missing download, shortened programme, or encoding issue?
- How do I use BBC iPlayer Radio?
- Mobile troubleshooting – if you see an error message
- How do I clear my cache?
- What Internet Browsers and Operating Systems do we currently support for use with BBC iPlayer?
- Why are Windows Media downloads no longer available?
- Why am I being prompted to update Flash Player?
- What internet connection do I need to watch uninterrupted playback on my tablet device?
- How do I uninstall BBC iPlayer Desktop?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.