Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Why are BBC iPlayer downloads no longer working on my mobile phone?
- How do I install and uninstall BBC iPlayer Downloads?
- Why isn't there a dedicated BBC iPlayer Radio app for tablets?
- How do I get the BBC iPlayer app on my Android device?
- Sound of Silence – Error message
- New BBC iPlayer for TV
- Accessing BBC World Service, Nations and Local Radio on demand on Apple devices
- Frequent Questions about BBC iPlayer Downloads
- How do I make a comment or complaint about non BBC programmes or stations?
- Why am I told I have 'insufficient bandwidth'?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.