Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- How do I listen to live and on-demand radio content?
- What is BBC iPlayer Radio?
- Frequent questions about the Android BBC Media Player App
- Downloads on Android 4.4 (KitKat) device – Why am I seeing a black or frozen screen with audio continuing?
- Do I need a TV licence to watch programmes on BBC iPlayer?
- Why are some radio programmes not available?
- Window Phone 8 – iPlayer Radio App
- How much will it cost to use BBC iPlayer on my mobile phone over 3G networks?
- Can I find podcasts on BBC iPlayer Radio?
- New BBC iPlayer for TV
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.