Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Windows Phone – Can I still listen to radio in the new BBC iPlayer app?
- Xbox 360 - Listening to BBC radio stations
- BBC iPlayer Radio app – Cannot find my location
- How do I search for stations and programmes in the Radioplayer?
- How do I add and edit preset stations in Radioplayer?
- I am a teacher, can I play radio programmes from BBC iPlayer Radio in the classroom?
- Daily Service - Programme availability
- Is there a BBC iPlayer App that works outside the UK?
- Connected TVs – BBC Radio stations will not play
- How long are programmes available for on BBC iPlayer?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.