Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Windows Phone – Can I still listen to radio in the new BBC iPlayer app?
- How long are programmes available for on BBC iPlayer?
- Messageboards for BBC iPlayer - Where can I go to discuss BBC iPlayer?
- Daily Service - Programme availability
- How do I search for stations and programmes in the Radioplayer?
- BBC iPlayer Radio app – Cannot find my location
- Why am I told I have 'insufficient bandwidth'?
- Xbox 360 - Listening to BBC radio stations
- I am a teacher, can I play radio programmes from BBC iPlayer Radio in the classroom?
- How do I report a problem with a programme, like a missing download, shortened programme, or encoding issue?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.