Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- How do I start using BBC iPlayer on my iPad?
- Red Button - Why can't I watch a programme broadcast via the Red Button on my device?
- Can I use my BBC iPlayer App if I'm overseas?
- Why am I unable to access BBC iPlayer?
- Is BBC iPlayer available on Xbox One?
- I am using an iPad, why am I told I'm outside the UK?
- How do I uninstall BBC iPlayer Desktop?
- Full Screen problems using the Chrome browser
- Can I use BBC iPlayer iPad app when outside the UK?
- Which channels can I watch live online (simulcast) and how do I watch them?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.