Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Latest programme issues
- Radio programmes – Problems with iPlayer Radio since 22 April 2014 on PC and Mac
- Apple devices – Problems with on-demand streaming for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices
- Android devices - Downloads not completing
- Radio Programmes on Big Screen iPlayer
- New version of BBC iPlayer
- BBC iPlayer on BT Vision
- How much will it cost to use BBC iPlayer on my mobile phone over 3G networks?
- Why won't my downloaded programme play?
- BBC iPlayer on Chromecast
- Download links not launching BBC iPlayer Downloads application from Firefox
- Is the BBC iPlayer App available for Amazon Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD?
- Why are some programmes not available on iPlayer?
- Where can I find the Windows Media streams to listen live to National BBC Radio?
- How do I turn on subtitles?
- I'm in the UK but get a message saying that I'm not
- BBC iPlayer on Sky
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.