Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Is there a BBC iPlayer App that works outside the UK?
- Accessing BBC World Service, Nations and Local Radio on demand on Apple devices
- New BBC iPlayer for TV
- How long are programmes available for on BBC iPlayer?
- How do I make a comment or complaint about non BBC programmes or stations?
- Messageboards for BBC iPlayer - Where can I go to discuss BBC iPlayer?
- iOS – Unable to download radio programmes on iPhone and iPod Touch
- What is Radioplayer?
- Favourites – Why can’t I play some of my favourites in the BBC iPlayer Radio app?
- Windows Phone – Can I still listen to radio in the new BBC iPlayer app?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.