Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- How do I uninstall BBC iPlayer Desktop?
- Download links not launching BBC iPlayer Downloads application from Firefox
- How do I turn on subtitles?
- Why are some programmes not available on iPlayer?
- How do I Play a programme (streaming)?
- How do I activate AirPlay on the BBC iPlayer iPad App?
- Why am I unable to access BBC iPlayer?
- BBC iPlayer on Sky
- How do I start using BBC iPlayer on my iPad?
- What Internet Browsers and Operating Systems do we currently support for use with BBC iPlayer?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.