Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- What is BBC iPlayer Radio?
- Accessing BBC World Service, Nations and Local Radio - Apple and Android devices
- I'm in the UK but told that I'm not, what should I do?
- Why are some radio programmes not available?
- Favourites – Why can’t I play some of my favourites in the BBC iPlayer Radio app?
- How do I test my connection speed?
- How do I make a comment or complaint about non BBC programmes or stations?
- BBC Playlister
- New BBC iPlayer for TV
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.