Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Where can I find the Windows Media streams for Nations and Local BBC radio stations and BBC World Service?
- Is Match of the Day available on BBC iPlayer?
- How do I use BBC iPlayer Radio?
- Is there a BBC iPlayer App that works outside the UK?
- New version of BBC iPlayer
- Frequent Questions about Mobile and Tablet downloads
- How long are programmes available for on BBC iPlayer?
- Can I access BBC iPlayer on my mobile phone or tablet device?
- Introducing BBC iPlayer Downloads
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.