Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Favourites – Issues with Favourites in iPlayer Radio
- How do I listen to live and on-demand radio content?
- What is BBC iPlayer Radio?
- How do I use ‘Favourites’ for radio on BBC iPlayer Radio?
- Window Phone 8 – iPlayer Radio App
- Can I find podcasts on BBC iPlayer Radio?
- Why are some radio programmes not available?
- Can I use BBC iPlayer outside the UK?
- Accessing BBC World Service, Nations and Local Radio on demand on Apple and Android devices
- Is Match of the Day available on BBC iPlayer?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.