Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Latest iPlayer Radio programme issues
- BBC Radio online during Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games - Outside UK
- Why can I no longer use BBC iPlayer on my mobile phone?
- Radio Programmes on Big Screen iPlayer
- BBC iPlayer Exclusives
- BBC Radio Programmes – Incorrectly playing BBC Radio 1 programmes
- iPlayer Radio Categories – Not updating
- How do I test my connection speed?
- Android Devices – Radio streams stop after several seconds
- Using BBC iPlayer Radio on mobiles
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.