Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Latest iPlayer Radio programme issues
- Listen to programmes for up to 30 days
- BBC iPlayer Exclusives
- Using BBC iPlayer Radio on mobiles
- BBC Radio Streams – Windows Media Audio Format Ending
- BBC iPlayer Radio - AAC Stream changes
- What radio content can I download?
- Changes to On Demand radio on Virgin TiVo iPlayer app
- iPad and iPhone - New requirements for the BBC iPlayer Radio app
- Chromecast – How to connect with BBC iPlayer
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.