Welcome to BBC iPlayer help. You can find information on how to use the service with Rufus Hound's guide to BBC iPlayer and BBC Webwise.
We also have answers to the most frequently asked questions and they are fully searchable - just type what you need in the Ask A Question box or browse via category. If you need further assistance, you can contact our dedicated help team once you've read an FAQ.
If you have a detailed issue about BBC iPlayer, please read our FAQ; Where can I go to discuss BBC iPlayer? - which lists active messageboards where users raise, discuss and advise on common issues and problems.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first. which details what we are already investigating.
If you're looking for a particular programme, BBC iPlayer now has a schedule to let you know what is coming up and what we are offering. Don't forget that it can take some time after broadcast before a programme becomes available and sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
If you want to report a technical fault, see this FAQ for further information.
- Latest programme issues
- The Fall – Why can I not locate the series on BBC iPlayer?
- Firefox 19, 20 & 21 - Why am I experiencing problems with BBC iPlayer Desktop when using Firefox 19, 20 & 21?
- BT Vision – Programmes stop during playback
- Live TV & Radio Stream – No sound when streaming live programmes via iPlayer Desktop
- BBC iPlayer Desktop – Why have my downloaded programmes disappeared and why am I unable to download new programmes after updating Adobe Air?
- Full Screen problems using the Chrome browser
- Android – Why can’t I play any programme via the Chrome browser?
- iOS Downloads - Why have downloaded programmes disappeared from my iPhone/iPad?
- BBC iPlayer Desktop - Why am I unable to download programmes when using Google Chrome?
- How do I search for stations and programmes in the Radioplayer?
- 'Incompatible device' error on BlackBerry using OS6
- What functionality will change if I opt out of BBC iPlayer cookies?
- How do I reset parental guidance on my Virgin TiVo, Popcorn Hour or Popbox device?
- How can I play programmes using Mobile Safari and VoiceOver on iPhone and iPod Touch?
- Where can I find information about Radioplayer?
- Why aren’t all UK radio services available in Radioplayer?
- Why is ‘Track now playing’ information not available for all programmes?
- I’ve seen a suspicious pop-up message on my computer whilst on bbc.co.uk. What should I do?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.