Welcome to BBC iPlayer help. You can find information on how to use the service with Rufus Hound's guide to BBC iPlayer and BBC Webwise.
We also have answers to the most frequently asked questions and they are fully searchable - just type what you need in the Ask A Question box or browse via category. If you need further assistance, you can contact our dedicated help team once you've read an FAQ.
If you have a detailed issue about BBC iPlayer, please read our FAQ; Where can I go to discuss BBC iPlayer? - which lists active messageboards where users raise, discuss and advise on common issues and problems.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first. which details what we are already investigating.
If you're looking for a particular programme, BBC iPlayer now has a schedule to let you know what is coming up and what we are offering. Don't forget that it can take some time after broadcast before a programme becomes available and sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
If you want to report a technical fault, see this FAQ for further information.
- I'm in the UK but told that I'm not, what should I do?
- How do I install BBC iPlayer Desktop for Windows?
- Messageboards for BBC iPlayer - Where can I go to discuss BBC iPlayer?
- Is the BBC iPlayer App available for Amazon Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD?
- How do I get the BBC iPlayer app on my Android device?
- What should I do if I'm having problems with BBC iPlayer Desktop?
- Can I access BBC iPlayer on my mobile phone?
- Frequent questions about the Android BBC Media Player App
- Do I need a TV licence to watch programmes on BBC iPlayer?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.