Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- I'm in the UK but told that I'm not, what should I do?
- BBC iPlayer on Chromecast
- Where have my BBC iPlayer Favourites gone in iPlayer Radio?
- BBC iPlayer Radio Issues - Samsung Devices
- Why do I need to log in to add radio programmes to my Favourites now?
- Can I use BBC iPlayer outside the UK?
- Why aren't BBC iPlayer video downloads working on my Android device?
- Having trouble using BBC iPlayer Downloads?
- Is Match of the Day available on BBC iPlayer?
- Where can I find the Windows Media streams to listen live to National BBC Radio?
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.