Welcome to BBC iPlayer help.
You can browse the FAQ categories or use the search box to find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the BBC iPlayer Support Team. Simply use the link available at the end of each FAQ.
To report a programme issue, please read our Latest Programmes Issues FAQ first, which advises on what we're already investigating and if you're looking for a particular programme, the iPlayer schedule lets you know what's coming up and what we're offering.
Programmes listed as "Coming soon" should become available but don't forget that it can take some time to appear after the original broadcast. Sport, films and overseas programmes may not be included.
- Why can I no longer use BBC iPlayer on my mobile phone?
- Are BBC iPlayer Downloads available for my Android Device?
- Can I use BBC iPlayer outside the UK?
- Why are BBC iPlayer downloads no longer working on my mobile phone?
- Humax Boxes – Radio programmes
- I'm in the UK but told that I'm not, what should I do?
- Downloads on Android 4.4 (KitKat) device – Why am I seeing a black or frozen screen with audio continuing?
- Frequent Questions about Mobile and Tablet downloads
- Is Match of the Day available on BBC iPlayer?
- Introducing BBC iPlayer Downloads
If you have any more questions about BBC iPlayer the menu categories to the left provide more information; otherwise try typing your question or related key words into the search box above.